IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Due to the necessity of protecting our trial participants from exposure to COVID-19 this trial will now be run remotely and will be available from 20 April 2020. This is actually very good news for people wishing to take part because there are many advantages:
- Number of participants is no longer limited – we are able to accept all participants who meet the criteria
- Because the trial is run remotely, participants may be from anywhere and undertake the trial in the comfort of their own home
- People can begin their trial at any time – you are no longer limited by start dates
- People can progress through the trial at their own rate
- The continuation of personal support has been extended via access to phone and email support, as well as live weekly video conferencing
Please read on ….
Do you have pain that has lasted longer than 3 months, which is in some way a “mystery” and so far nothing your doctor or physiotherapist has suggested has really helped? Examples of this type of pain are:
- Back pain
- Shoulder pain
- Neck pain
- Post-injury pain
- Post-surgical pain
- “Phantom” pain
This is a trial of a new treatment approach which aims to eliminate the pain completely and permanently, and relatively quickly.
The trial does not involve medication, or special exercises, or equipment, but instead aims to switch off brain-mediated chronic pain signalling in order to resolve the chronic pain condition.
Note 1: This trial is a larger replication trial of two earlier pilot studies which demonstrated a high rate of efficacy for over 80% of participants, including at two-year follow up.
Note 2: There will not be a “placebo” group, and this means that every participant who is accepted onto the trial will receive real treatment. Free online support is available after the trial if required.
Click HERE for Invitation to Join Including Inclusion and Exclusion Criteria
Click HERE for Referral Form for your Doctor
Click HERE for Methodology Report for your Doctor